A particularly fine quality and decorative 19th century glove box of rectangular form in purpleheart wood with bandings of tulip wood, profusely inlaid with foliate motifs in engraved brass and mother-of-pearl. The box, with canted corners, opens on the original lock with key and the front falls forward for easy access to the gloves. French. Circa 1860.
Please fill in the information below