likes 180
comments 8
Click to enlarge
likes 111
comments 4
Click to enlarge
likes 172
comments 4
Click to enlarge
likes 230
comments 9
Click to enlarge
likes 259
comments 14
Click to enlarge
likes 212
comments 13
Click to enlarge
likes 79
comments 3
Click to enlarge
likes 193
comments 13
Click to enlarge
likes 256
comments 12
Click to enlarge
likes 372
comments 99
Click to enlarge
likes 304
comments 51
Click to enlarge
likes 147
comments 7
Click to enlarge
likes 303
comments 20
Click to enlarge
likes 210
comments 14
Click to enlarge
likes 289
comments 28
Click to enlarge
likes 187
comments 19
Click to enlarge
likes 194
comments 9
Click to enlarge
likes 157
comments 9
Click to enlarge
likes 191
comments 13
Click to enlarge
likes 182
comments 8
Click to enlarge
@fisher.london
Caspar: wild swimming with stick
Mon 27th January 2020
@fisher.london
As anyone who has been there will tell you, when you have an antiques shop in London (or any shop anywhere for that matter), it’s not just about the money. Thank you to everyone who made this week so delightful.
Sat 25th January 2020
@fisher.london
Late 18th century English creamware plate depicting a British Navy ‘Man O’ War’. Circa 1795. 🔴
Fri 24th January 2020
@fisher.london
Delft
Sat 18th January 2020
@fisher.london
🎵
Fri 17th January 2020
@fisher.london
“The man what won the fight”: humorous Regency period original watercolour in bird’s eye maple frame. Circa 1815. 🔴
Wed 15th January 2020
@fisher.london
Nominated today for an Academy Award in the ‘Best Documentary Feature’ category. Congratulations to directors Waad al-Kateab, Edward Watts and the team at Channel 4 News for producing this important and unforgettable film. ‘For Sama’ is also the most nominated documentary in BAFTA history and has won 58 awards since its world premiere in March last year. If you haven’t seen it yet or feel it isn’t for you, please try because it took enormous courage to make and it’s incredibly powerful.
Mon 13th January 2020
@
Thu 1st January 1970
@
Thu 1st January 1970
@fisher.london
To everyone who has been kind enough to ask: I’ve agreed terms with my landlord (who was extremely decent after all) and am going to continue at Fisher London for at least another 5 years. Brave or foolish? It really doesn’t make commercial sense to have an antiques shop in Central London but how else would I have the privilege of handling so many extraordinary things and meeting so many extraordinary people? Thank you to everyone who has supported me over the past five years; customers, suppliers, real life and IG friends. You have been amazing. Please don’t stop now - I couldn’t do it without you. Happy New Year and all good wishes for 2020. 🥳
Tue 31st December 2019
@fisher.london
I would conservatively estimate that 99% of the people who come through the door of my shop turn their nose up at Regency cut glass ...“too old-fashioned”, “granny-ish”, “over-fussy” - and that’s okay. I used to be one of them. This post is for the other 1% who are in on the secret. 🕯😉
Sun 29th December 2019
@fisher.london
“IN MEMORY OF ADRIAN STEEL WORTH MORE THAN HIS WEIGHT IN GOLD, WHICH WAS £2.9 MILLION, IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING.”
Thu 26th December 2019
@fisher.london
I’m pacing myself. Just the one glass please...
Sun 22nd December 2019
@fisher.london
Not quite sure what’s going on here but happy #delfttilethursday everyone.
Thu 19th December 2019
@fisher.london
Stolen from Twitter and originally posted by ‘Wags to Riches Pet Services’, Leicestershire in 2017 but deserves another airing. Just look at The Baby Jesus. 🐶
Tue 17th December 2019
@fisher.london
Original Regency period watercolour in a rosewood frame. The garden roller (bottom right) is a particularly charming detail. Circa 1815. 🔴
Mon 16th December 2019
@fisher.london
Georgian dining.
Sat 14th December 2019
@fisher.london
Make a wish: 19th century silver cigar lighter in the form of a Roman oil lamp with serpent handle. Hallmarked Barnard Brothers, 1874. 🔴
Fri 13th December 2019
@fisher.london
All the sacrifices they made for it to have come to this... 👿 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🌊 ✖️. At least we have the 8-hour Alternative Election Night special from Channel 4 with Katherine Ryan, Amber Rudd, Tom Watson, Rob Rinder, Gary Gibbon, Rylan Clark-Neal and Krishnan Guru-Murthy. It will be entertaining, informative and brilliant because it’s produced by the amazing @victoriapayne55. The broadcast starts at 9.55 and continues through the night until 6am. Good Luck, SVP! If it’s a hash or a snooze fest it will only be because you didn’t invite me on but you know best...Xx
Thu 12th December 2019
@fisher.london
Rare and rather ridiculous Regency period original watercolour in bird’s eye maple frame. Circa 1815. 🔴
Wed 11th December 2019
LOAD MORE